Clostridium butyricum B3
Specially selected strains of Clostridium butyricum, growth factors and carriers.
[Main Ingredients Analysis Guarantee Value]
Clostridium butyricum ≥1×109 CFU/g.
1. Produce endogenous spores, it can be heat and acid resistant, and is not affected by gastric acid and bile acid in the body. It does not inactivate through the digestive tract and can be stored for more than three years at room temperature in vitro without failure.
2. The main metabolite is butyric acid, which is of great significance to the regeneration and repair of intestinal epithelial tissue.
3. Promote the proliferation and development of beneficial bacteria (Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus) in intestine, inhibit the growth and reproduction of harmful bacteria and spoilage bacteria, correct intestinal flora disorders, and reduce the occurrence of enterotoxin.
4. Increase the content of IgA and IgM in serum of animals, activate NK cells and macrophages, and improve the nonspecific immunity of animals.
5. Produce B vitamins, vitamin K, amylase and other substances, which have the function of nutritional and health care.
6. As an amino acid carrier, it can transport all amino acids, but does not break down amino acids.
7. Produce butyric acid, lactic acid and acetic acid, reducing the pH value of the back segment of intestine, inhibit putridbacteria and conditional pathogenic bacteria, promote the metabolism of nutrients and reduce the production of odorous substances such as ammonia gas, hydrogen sulfide, indole and skatole.
8. This product does not produce drug resistance, is green, safe and pollution-free.
[Comparison with Sodium Butyrate]
1. Feed raw materials have a certain buffering ability to sodium butyrate. Clostridium butyricum does not have the problemof reducing the effect and efficacy of sodium butyrate.
2. Sodium butyrate has a low dissociation degree and weak acidity, the additional cost is higher.
3. Sodium butyrate is easily neutralized by alkali and loses acidification.
4. Sodium butyrate has the hygroscopic property, and it is easy to dilute and agglomerate during the storage process or cause the feed to be damp.
5. The metabolism of butyric acid is very fast and it needs to use slow-release technology such as coating, which causeshigher costs.
6. The decomposition products of sodium butyrate have mucosal irritation, leading to central nervous system inhibition, digestive tract and respiratory tract stress.
[The scope of application]
Pigs, poultry, aquatic products, ruminants, and special breeding animals.
[Dosage and Administration]
Adding this product of 20-50 grams to each ton of feed.
This product can be safely used for granule feed granulation, and has strong tolerance to many antibiotics (β-lactams, macrolides, quinolones, etc.). When used in combination with these antibiotics, it can enhance the therapeutic effect and without toxic side effects.