A single component of Bacillus subtilis, total number of Bacillus subtilis ≥ 20 billion cfu/g.
[Product characteristic and Function]
1. Produc active substances such as subtilisin and gramicidin during the growth of Bacillus subtilis,Obviously inhibit pathogenic bacteria or conditional pathogenic bacteria of endogenous infection, such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Clostridium perfringens, Clostridium weischii, etc..
2.Rapidly consumes free oxygen in the environment, resulting in a hypoxic or anaerobic environment in the intestine. promote the growth of beneficial anaerobic bacteria, and produce organic acids such as lactic acid, reduce the pH of the intestine, and indirectly inhibit other pathogenic bacteria growth.
3. Stimulate the growth and development of animal immune organs, activate T and B lymphocytes, increase immunoglobulin and antibody levels, enhance cellular and humoral immunity, relieve immune suppression, and improve herd immunity.
4. Bacillus subtilis bacteria synthesize enzymes such as α-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase and other enzymes, which play a role in the digestive tract together with the digestive enzymes in animals and improve feed returns.
5. Synthesize vitamins B1, B2, B6, niacin and other B vitamins, and improve the activity of interferon and macrophages in animals.
6. Bacillus subtilis is not only widely used in feed, but also in sewage treatment and biological fertilizer fermentation or fermentation bed production. It is a multifunctional probiotics.
[Dosage and Administration]
This product can be used in all stages of pigs, poultry, aquaculture, ruminants, and special breeding animals. Adding this product of 100~200g to1ton of feed.
This product can be safely used for pellet feed granulation and can be used in coordination with feeding antibiotics against Gram-negative bacteria.