A single bacteria preparation of Bacillus coagulans
[Main Ingredients Analysis Guarantee Value]
Bacillus coagulans ≥1×1010 CFU/g.
1. Form spores and has a high tolerance to gastric acid and bile. It germinates in the body in about 4-6 hours.
2. Produce L-lactic acid, reducing pH value of intestine, inhibit harmful bacteria, and promote the growth and reproduction of beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria.
3. Treat acute and chronic diarrhea, chronic constipation, abdominal distension and indigestion caused by intestinal flora imbalance.
4. Secrete amylase and protease intestine to promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients. Produce B vitamins, amino acids, short-chain fatty acids and other substances can increase the peristaltic speed of the small intestine, improving the digestive function of the intestine.
5. Bacillus coagulans can produce antibacterial substances such as Coagulin and L(+)-lactic acid to inhibit harmful bacteria after it is colonized in intestine. It has a certain therapeutic effect on gastrointestinal inflammation.
6. Activate T and B lymphocytes, enhancing cellular and humoral immune functions, alleviate immune suppression and improve herd immunity.
7. Compared with other bacillus, this strain has a high growth rate, spore yield and lactic acid yield, which is beneficial to restore the probiotics balance of the gastrointestinal tract.
8. No toxic and side effects, safe use. Reduce harmful gases such as ammonia gas and hydrogen sulfide and clean farming environment.
[The scope of application]
Pigs, poultry, aquatic products, ruminants, and special breeding animals.
[Dosage and Administration]
Adding this product of 20-50 grams to each ton of feed.
Be safely used in pellet feed pelletizing, can be used simultaneously with anti-gram-negative bacteria feed antibiotics.
Bacillus coagulans is a bacillus with stronger lactic acid production capacity than common lactic acid bacteria. It has strong resistance to stress, high temperature granulation and gastric acid bile salt.
It is recognized by the medical community as one of the best strains to control diarrhea.